Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will constant WAXING stop hair growth?

I'm a ';hairer'; girl and I'm think of starting to wax. I already wax my upper lip and after doing it so many times... SO many, it doesn't hurt and the hair seems less?





Do you think if I start waxing my legs, arms, lower back, and stomach... everytime the hair grows... it will eventually stop growing or will take a really long time to grow back... my hair grows back REALLY fast.





I'm going to be a 17 soon, how long do you think it would take for this to happen. I'm hoping by my early 20s?Will constant WAXING stop hair growth?
i wouldn't say the hair will completely stop growing, but the hair will grow in slower and more fine, less coarse.





if you really dont want any hair there you could also try laser hair removal. hope i helpedWill constant WAXING stop hair growth?
I wax my legs, I have actually been doing it for 9 years. I can say from experience between me and my moms, that the hair does eventually stop growing. My hair has not completely stopped growing, but there are patches on my leg where no hair grows back. My mother's hair has not come back in 10 years

Report Abuse



I think it will reduce. I've never heard of it stopping the hair growth, but I know it will definetly reduce. It won't even take that long.
Unfortunately, the only way to get hair to not grow is by laser treatments.





Continuous waxing will minimize the growth, and the pain, but if you wait long enough in between waxing it will return to the same way.





You may want to check with an aestethician, and possibly look into the laser treatments. They also have a new cream out that reduces unwanted hair. It's called - Vaniqa Cream.
Waxing isn't going to stop it completely, but after a while it won't grow back as quickly or as thick...





I mean more then likely if you did it on a weekly or even monthly basis then yes it would more then likely stunt the growth of the hair and keep it smoother longer...





xoxox
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment