Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stopping hair growth?

What can make your hair grow slower are even stop it so i can prevent itStopping hair growth?
There is no such things as stopping hair growth. The only thing you can do is to trim it. Have you've tried going short? Maybe the slowest way for you to slow down your hair growth is to cut it short. I mean you're lucky to have hair that grows fast. Many girls would want that.


For me, my hair grow very slow and I try to be patient with it, but I know that it will probably not reach my waist or butt because it grows and usually stop growing when it gets to my shoulder. I have been trying to look for products to make my hair grow thicker and longer, but I don't think there is such a thing. I may not know you, but you should be glad to have what you have. I'm pretty sure you are but know that sometimes it gets in the way huh? That's understandable. So yeah, just get a nice short cut that you like and think will match you like every so often or when you think you should.Stopping hair growth?
Trimming it once a week. You can't make your hair stop growing. tee hee!
um i think its just natural because it still grows after were dead right so its just thre if your like me and have fast growing hair were stuck we just have to get it cut more often
laser hair removal
Besides laser hair removal and electrolysis, Vaniqa is the only product that I know of that will help achieve this. Here is a description:





VANIQA is the first and only prescription cream clinically proven to reduce the growth of unwanted facial hair in women. VANIQA (eflornithine HCl) Cream, 13.9% does not remove hair or replace your current hair removal method. Instead, VANIQA complements it by reducing hair growth. With consistent use twice a day, you should be spending less time removing facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment