Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does hot water stop hair growth?

When I wash my hair (every other day) sometimes I condition and when I do that I leave it in then I rinse it out and for a split second use hot water than I put in my hir oil and let it air dry (I wake up early and don't wanna damage my hair with a blowdryer) everything goes well After it drys I run a comb through it (I let it dry to maximize puff) my hair looks great and everything goes well but I was reading that heat can skrew up hair growth (just makin sure)





also does this sound like a good hair care regimeneDoes hot water stop hair growth?
first of all my cousin is doing a hair dressing course and hot water doesn't cause damaged hair to maintain healthy hair though, when your in the shower use the tips of your fingers and massage your scalp, this will generate good hair growth and also keep your hair healthy its an alright hair regimene though it isnt necessary to condition your hair








xx take careDoes hot water stop hair growth?
oh well,


no for suree


i use warm water and sometimes its kinda hot.


i think its ok.





but the boiled water does lol.
not at all!! it migt cause a little breakage but definitley will nto stunt growth
lol no

No comments:

Post a Comment