Monday, February 22, 2010

Are there any creams that stop hair growth?

i keep having to hair removal cream my arms and lower back and stomach, i cant afford laser treatment and i wondered if there are any creams i can use that stops the haitrs coming backAre there any creams that stop hair growth?
There are some with weird chemicals in them (like Epil Stop) but I tried that and found it didn't work very well (my hair grows back really quickly) and and it was expensive to buy that on top of cream.





I switched to home waxing (messy and ouch!) but then started using an epilator (Braun 7681) which was the BEST thing for me. It pulls out the hairs from the root so they take ages to grow back and I only had to pay for it once!





I know that's not the answer to the question you asked, but I first started removing my hair with cream and an epilator is where I ended up.Are there any creams that stop hair growth?
try veet i heard it really good
i hear there is a cream that makes you thing bigger where might one find some of this
there are a lot of creams that are considered as hair removing, but they hardly work! i'm afraid you have to keep shaving
Perhaps there's some that slow hair growth but none that stop it, otherwise that would be a miracle and no one would ever have to worry about hair problems again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment