Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does shaving eventually stop hair growth?

I'm 16 and I've been shaving my legs since I was like 11. Like 95% of the hair on the back of my leg has stopped growing. So I just wanna know if it eventually stops hair from growing or something? Also is there an easier way to remove hair. I've tried Nair but like half the bottle's empty on the first use. Too poor and young for Laser. I heard Smooth Away doesn't work. I'm not a fan of waxing. I find plucking suitable for face hairs....I really hope instant hair removal technology is made...and becomes very cheap. Please and Thank You.Does shaving eventually stop hair growth?
your leg may have gotten fatter..no offence intended. but on the meatier parts of my legs i dont grow hair..upper thigh, back of calfs...and im not big at all. yes stay away from smooth away, a friend of mine bought it, o.m.g. her legs got blistered so bad.


I use an epilator, it takes the hair out from the root, and b/c i used to wax but heard it causes spider veins by thinning out the skin.


good luck!Does shaving eventually stop hair growth?
no it doesnt, you actually get more hair from shaving. nair shower power is good. waxing is the best though. your hair will be a lot lighter when it grows back and it takes a while to grow too.
no it doesn stop it





and smooth away works but takes a f*****g long time to do it
No.
no it doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment