Monday, February 22, 2010

Is There Anything That Can STOP Hair Growth On The Head?

I started losing my hair at a young age, around 20, and became accustomed to having a shaved head. Instesd of shaving my head every week, and I don't want to be bothered with hair re-growing stuff; I wanted to know if there is anything that can be done out there to stop the hairs from growing?Is There Anything That Can STOP Hair Growth On The Head?
they have a cosmetic procedures that can be done to halt the growth of your hair on specific parts of the body...





normally woman use it for legs, bikini and underarm hair





But i guess you could specify what hair you would like to be gone





I would google ';laser hair removal';Is There Anything That Can STOP Hair Growth On The Head?
it he uambulea tribe in africa they allow cows to urinate on their heads to stunt hair growth..in addition the cow urine turns their hair orange, it is a cheap and effective way to stunt {almost completely stop, but not quite} hair growth.


cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment