Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Any of ur friends have taken harmone imbalance treatment.Is that treatment stops hair growth on cheeks further?

can u please help me...am a female.does hormone imbalance treatment shows gud results?does it stops growing hair on chin nd cheeks later?any body tried it..whom should i contact gynic or endocrynologyst?Any of ur friends have taken harmone imbalance treatment.Is that treatment stops hair growth on cheeks further?
It depends on the type of a hormonal imbalance condition. As for me,I went to a gynocologist because my periods were extremely irregular or even absent,and after a blood test I found out I had a very low level of progesterone,estrogene,and too much of a male sex hormone(testosterone). I have hair on my face, belly,legs,on my breasts. Well,I was put on birth control pills but I actually got more hair all over my body. Although doctors say ';it should help,it just takes time';,it doesn't make sense to me,it didn't help me.And this problem with an increased hair growth is so bothering.


Anyway,good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment